[Dysphagia] FEES Equipment

  • Subject: [Dysphagia] FEES Equipment
  • From: SLEdgar at LancasterGeneral.org (Edgar, Sheri L)
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 11:45:12 -0500

Hello to everyone~

I am looking for some insight on what may be the best FEES/FEEST
equipment out there for purchasing.  I am in an acute care hospital and
looking to start the program here.  I am trying to get some leg work
done in terms of cost of equipment and what is out there prior to the
budget process.  I have information on the Kay Pentax model 7190;
however the sales rep has not provided me with a quote.  If anyone has
any financial information on any equipment it would be greatly
appreciated as well as any other items.

Happy Holidays
Sheri Edgar, MACCC/SLP
Lancaster General Hospital
Manager for Speech Pathology
717-544-5369
sledgar at lancastergeneral.org

attachments, is for the sole use of intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not