[Dysphagia] productivity benchmarks in snf's

  • Subject: [Dysphagia] productivity benchmarks in snf's
  • From: jbrown@Asha.org (Janet Brown)
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 16:15:50 -0400

--=_0857F868.53325710

According to ASHA's 2002 Health Care Survey, 75% of respondents working
in SNFs had a productivity requirement.  Of this group, 50% of
respondents had a requirement of 70-79%; 32% had a requirement of
80-89%, and 8% had a requirement of 90-100%.  You can read the full
report with other SNF-specific data at
http://professional.asha.org/community/slp/healthcare.cfm or call the
Action Center for a hard copy at 800-498-2071.

Janet Brown

Janet Brown, MA CCC-SLP
Director
Health Care Services in Speech-Language Pathology
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
10801 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD  20852
Communication for Life
Celebrate Better Hearing and Speech Month this May!
301-897-0136
800-498-2071 x 4136
jbrown@asha.org

>>> <TSchilder@aol.com> 05/15/03 03:22PM >>>
Hello,
Any of you who work in rehab departments of long term care facilities
who are currently using a productivity tracking system for therapy and
are willing to share a copy or a source - please contact me.  We are a
rehab dept of 13 in a skilled nursing facility affiliated with a
hospital and need a system to track therapist productivity.

Many thanks,
Terry Schilder

--=_0857F868.53325710

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
X-GWTYPE:USER
FN:Janet Brown
TEL;WORK:4136
ORG:;PPD
EMAIL;WORK;PREF;NGW:JBrown@asha.org
N:Brown;Janet
TITLE:Dir., Health Care Services
ADR;DOM;WORK;PARCEL;POSTAL:;Entrance Level SW
LABEL;DOM;WORK;PARCEL;POSTAL;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Janet Brown=0A=
Entrance Level SW
END:VCARD

--=_0857F868.53325710--