From: Hooper, Mary [mailto:MaryuH@sjhs.org]
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2000 2:25 PM
To: 'Kate Farabaugh'; 'Susan_Almon@BeverlyCorp.Com';
dysphagia@medonline.com
Subject: RE: [DYSPHAGIA] Aspiration with Chronic COPD

I don't know how many of you may also subscribe to the Mayo Clinic Health
Letter, but the topic of the supplement Medical Essay for February 2000 is
COPD. It is a very interesting 8 page, fact-filled, straight forward
description/discussion of the diagnosis & treatment of COPD in layman's
terms.
I have used many of these health letters to educate patients and families on
different topics and learned quite a bit myself.
(Sounds like an advertisement, huh? It's not but you may be able to get a
copy by calling the customer service #: 1-800-333-9037.)
Mary