[DYSPHAGIA] cookbooks

  • Subject: [DYSPHAGIA] cookbooks
  • From: info@interactivetherapy.com (Interactive Therapeutics, Inc.)
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 10:52:04 -0400

Judith, we publish a booklet called Swallowing Problems: A Guide for the
Patient and Family. It covers food texture modification and some sample
recipes as well as information on swallowing disorders. Various cookbooks
are available for pureed diet textures. I can get the references for you if
you are interested. Give me a call at 800-253-5111. Jan